{"id":17871571,"date":"2024-07-05T15:55:34","date_gmt":"2024-07-05T15:55:34","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/footer-background-image-publishing-problem\/"},"modified":"2024-07-05T15:55:34","modified_gmt":"2024-07-05T15:55:34","slug":"footer-background-image-publishing-problem","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/footer-background-image-publishing-problem\/","title":{"rendered":"Footer &#8211; Background image publishing problem"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello there.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Could someone shed some light on a problem I am having in the 20-24 theme footer.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have tried to add a background image to the footer, with a clear background selected in the editing panel above this. Unfortunately, when I save something strange is happening. In the &#8220;preview site&#8221; the background change is taking place and all looks fine. However what is published to the domain is a footer missing the background image. When I go back to the editor, remove the background image, and add a background color instead, this works perfectly. Basically, I can only see the image change in the footer I want, within the WP preview, it never seems to publish with the image.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Am I missing something here? Would appreciate some guidance. Many thanks.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">ps the image is a png, and if I add it anywhere else in the site it publishes perfectly.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17871571","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-footer-background"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17871571","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17871571\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17871571"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}