{"id":17781767,"date":"2024-05-26T14:56:20","date_gmt":"2024-05-26T14:56:20","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/mail-queue-not-working\/"},"modified":"2024-05-26T15:07:48","modified_gmt":"2024-05-26T15:07:48","slug":"mail-queue-not-working","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/mail-queue-not-working\/","title":{"rendered":"Mail Queue Not Working"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello,<br \/>First of all, thank you for the plugin. I want to ask about a problem I&#8217;m experiencing.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">There is a plugin called abc (this is a custom plugin not listed). This plugin sends emails to nearly 100 users once a day. As you might expect, this plugin uses the cron structure to perform the relevant function.<br \/>The problem is this: Under normal circumstances, the Mail Queue plugin works. Emails are placed in a queue. However, emails sent by the above plugin are not queued. Even the emails sent in the &#8220;Log&#8221; section of the Mail Queue plugin are not visible.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">What could be the reason for this?<br \/>To test the relevant situation, I manually trigger the Cron created by the abc plugin by a plugin called WP Crontrol.<br \/>As I said at the beginning, e-mails are sent. However, the Mail Queue plugin does not work.<br \/><br \/>Note: There is another case of email sending by the abc plugin. However, in this case a cron is not used. For example, when a product is added, a mass email is sent. There is no problem in this part. Mail Queue works perfectly.<br \/>Additionally, the classic wp_mail function is used in the abc plugin.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Mail Queue settings I defined to test:  <a href=\"https:\/\/i.ibb.co\/x2xDzgX\/mail-queue.png\">https:\/\/i.ibb.co\/x2xDzgX\/mail-queue.png<\/a><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17781767","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17781767","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17781767\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":17781779,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17781767\/revisions\/17781779"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17781767"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}