{"id":17780358,"date":"2024-05-25T10:44:06","date_gmt":"2024-05-25T10:44:06","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/bug-when-using-with-wpml\/"},"modified":"2024-05-25T10:44:06","modified_gmt":"2024-05-25T10:44:06","slug":"bug-when-using-with-wpml","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/bug-when-using-with-wpml\/","title":{"rendered":"Bug when using with WPML"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi, I think I found a bug ( that was present in old version too ) now I updated to the last version and problem is still there.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">please follow this steps to see the error:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ol>\n<li>go here <a href=\"https:\/\/www.mariacandidagentile.com\/en\/collection\/gift-set\/gift-set-of-2-parfum-eau-de-parfum-15ml-new\">https:\/\/www.mariacandidagentile.com\/en\/collection\/gift-set\/gift-set-of-2-parfum-eau-de-parfum-15ml-new<\/a> choose 2 composites and add it to the cart&#8230; <\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>The cart will open on the right side showing the correct product added with the coprrect price<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Now close the cart with X and change language to ITA<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Open the cart clicking on the shopbag icon <\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>You will see the product price set to 0<\/li>\n<\/ol>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Here we are using a few plugins to manage the composite product ( your plugin ), the cart showing ( AIO cart plugin ), the gift managing ( Gift plugin from Ithemeland ) &#8230; I am writing to you because I disable all that plugin and the problem is still there, so I think all depends on you&#8230;. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Please let me know if you need more info thank you very much<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17780358","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17780358","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17780358\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17780358"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}