{"id":17759554,"date":"2024-05-16T09:24:26","date_gmt":"2024-05-16T09:24:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/disabled-my-adsense-account\/"},"modified":"2024-05-16T09:24:26","modified_gmt":"2024-05-16T09:24:26","slug":"disabled-my-adsense-account","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/disabled-my-adsense-account\/","title":{"rendered":"Disabled my AdSense Account"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m giving 1 start because it probably made my 10+ year old AdSense account disabled and loss of over $10K already. If there wasn&#8217;t HCU, it would have costed me like $25K.<br \/><br \/>If you right click on the ad and inspect the code there is an IFRAME there which is illegal with AdSense policy. The ads also moved and auto refreshed as I remember when I was scrolling the website, so it&#8217;s probably also not in favor of AdSense TOS. Now, I&#8217;m using this with Adsterra, and now I don&#8217;t see such a behavior. So I don&#8217;t know whether it was Ezoic code or the plugin code problem.<br \/><br \/>So I was using Ezoic and have this things as accusations from google:<br \/>Auto Refreshing Ads:<br \/>Non-compliant Sticky Video Player:<br \/>More Video Ads than Content:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Of course, the last thing is definitely not because of the plugin, but the first two &#8211; I don&#8217;t know what do you think?<br \/>I&#8217;ll change the score is the author manages to address these issues.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17759554","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17759554","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17759554\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17759554"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}