{"id":17670562,"date":"2024-04-10T14:42:26","date_gmt":"2024-04-10T14:42:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/good-different\/"},"modified":"2024-04-11T14:22:40","modified_gmt":"2024-04-11T14:22:40","slug":"good-different","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/good-different\/","title":{"rendered":"Good Different"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">CookieYes is different to install and works differently than the other Cookie Compliance plugins I have used. I found the setup to be straight forward and not difficult. I run several small websites for several clients. In general, I create gmail accounts for clients to access google properties, so I used these same emails to create several free CookieYes accounts for the various websites. <br \/>I like the fact that CookieYes scans your website for cookies and reports who (you don&#8217;t always know plugins are doing), how many, the purpose and category of the cookies.<br \/>THE BIGGEST BONUS is unlike other plugins that seem to push notifications in WordPress saying, &#8220;The world will end if you don&#8217;t upgrade to our paid version!&#8221; CookieYes just leaves you alone. I have wasted far too much time re-reviewing GDPR standards to find out what the &#8220;big change&#8221; was and why I am not longer compliant only to find it was nothing and they just want my money.<br \/>Anyway, I recommend CookieYes for its easy of use very fair &#8220;free to use&#8221; level.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17670562","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17670562","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17670562\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":17680175,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17670562\/revisions\/17680175"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17670562"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}