{"id":17502078,"date":"2024-03-15T02:53:40","date_gmt":"2024-03-15T02:53:40","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/fus-features\/"},"modified":"2024-03-15T02:53:40","modified_gmt":"2024-03-15T02:53:40","slug":"fus-features","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/fus-features\/","title":{"rendered":"FUS Features"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thank you&nbsp; for your plugin that accomplishes just what I need. However I do have some issues and requests that I hope would make it even better.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Issues<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>for some posts in the list the edit icon is not shown &#8211; because they weren&#8217;t created there? I can edit a few older (pre FUS) posts with the wordpress editor, to see if they would then include the edit icon. Could tell me what to edit to make this happen?<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>when a post cannot be edited the <em>Edit Post<\/em>&nbsp;button on the displayed post is superfluous and confusing (because it doesn&#8217;t do anything)<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>typo? the <em>add new<\/em> button the post edit page needs a capital N on the <strong>n<\/strong>ew<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Requests<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>please prompt &#8216;are you sure&#8217; when the delete icon is clicked<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>if the featured image in the posts list was changed from <em>img <\/em>to <em>background-image<\/em> it would be easier to ensure they are all the same size ,with <em>cover<\/em>.<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>I think the <em>show all posts<\/em>&nbsp;link belongs with others. So it would be Published\/Pending\/Draft\/Show All&nbsp;<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>when you click on an <em>edit icon<\/em> it would be more efficient if you opened the edit in a new browser tab<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>an <em>Add New<\/em> link on the posts list page would be really useful<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>I didn&#8217;t want to have the Logout button visible so I hid it with css, but an option to display (or not) would be welcome.<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>when you have a lot of posts you see Previous\/Newer to go backwards and forwards. Wouldn&#8217;t it make more sense to have Previous\/Next or Older\/Newer?<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17502078","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17502078","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17502078\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17502078"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}