{"id":17483417,"date":"2024-03-07T21:38:38","date_gmt":"2024-03-07T21:38:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/absolutely-useless-do-not-waste-your-time\/"},"modified":"2024-03-07T21:38:38","modified_gmt":"2024-03-07T21:38:38","slug":"absolutely-useless-do-not-waste-your-time","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/absolutely-useless-do-not-waste-your-time\/","title":{"rendered":"Absolutely useless &#8211; do not waste your time!"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">DO NOT BUY!!!<br \/><br \/>At the time of writing, this plugin is not dealing with long posts. I have posts with 7k characters (1.1k words) and it doesn&#8217;t process them in Google Cloud or ElevenLabs.<br \/><br \/>Azure, that was my 3rd choice (had to create the account, etc = hassle!) works pretty well, but like I said, it was my 3rd choice.<br \/><br \/>However, it&#8217;s not all bells and whistles with Azure, too. It frequently spits out errors &#8220;cURL error 18: transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining&#8221;.<br \/><br \/>I don&#8217;t know what it is, whether the plugins is not tested properly or doesn&#8217;t have enough error handling.<br \/><br \/>Just poor, poor, poor quality.<br \/><br \/>Another BIG problem is: Plugin generates audio control that is not mobile-friendly. Who in 2024 does not look after having it responsive? Is this a joke?<br \/><br \/>This plugin is basically a misleading offer and incorrectt advertisement. YOU DO NOT GET WHAT YOU ARE TOLD YOU ARE BUYING!<br \/><br \/>I would not recommend it to anyone who wants something reliable.<br \/><br \/>Overall, really bad experience!<br \/><br \/>Note: I will be happy to update this review once the plugin gets better, but at the moment I am sharing my current and honest experience and it&#8217;s just UNUSABLE.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17483417","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-unusable","topic-tag-waste"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17483417","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17483417\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17483417"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}