{"id":17397275,"date":"2024-02-04T16:32:01","date_gmt":"2024-02-04T16:32:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/stripe-not-loading-3\/"},"modified":"2024-02-04T16:32:01","modified_gmt":"2024-02-04T16:32:01","slug":"stripe-not-loading-3","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/stripe-not-loading-3\/","title":{"rendered":"Stripe not loading"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">While using the shortcode in a post using Avada theme, (no elementor involved) everything was ok until clicking over the credit card icons to proceed to Stripe and make the payment. At that point the &#8220;iframe&#8221; loaded the stripe page but only the general layout&#8230; all the objects greyed out and pulsating slowly. I think that must have to do with how the css, jquery (or whatever) is loaded that somehow was not alright. In any case, the only way I could make it work was forcing to open the stripe page in a new tab: <\/p>\n\n\n\n<pre class=\"wp-block-code\"><code>&lt;form action=\"&lt;?php echo get_site_url(); ?&gt;\" target=\"_blank\"&gt;<\/code><\/pre>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">    in : seatreg\/php\/services\/SeatregPaymentService.php<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The only inconvenient is I&#8217;ll have to redo it anytime the plugin updates. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It would be a simple improvement to add that option to the settings (&#8220;open payment gateway&#8221; in new window or something). Or at least to have a filter where you could implement it with a code snippet without touching the code directly.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">     That&#8217;s it, more a feature request than an issue and just in case someone else is in the same situation.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks!<br \/><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17397275","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-new-window","topic-tag-payment"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17397275","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17397275\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17397275"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}