{"id":17394785,"date":"2024-02-02T20:53:21","date_gmt":"2024-02-02T20:53:21","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/multisite-wish\/"},"modified":"2024-02-02T20:53:21","modified_gmt":"2024-02-02T20:53:21","slug":"multisite-wish","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/multisite-wish\/","title":{"rendered":"Multisite wish&#8230;"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m creating a multisite on the history of my work (very different kinds of information, multiple autors). I was very happy to see that his plugin has a multisite option, be it just mentioning the different sites. Would it be possible to create a tag-list over different sites in the multisite. So could I for example in the profile of a person in the genealogy create a link to where this person is linked in stories, in objects or in letters. If these have all their one subsite? Or could I make a tag map of all the names in a custom taxonomy list of all inhabitants? <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It would make the information so much more dynamic and it would create possibilities to make links to local archive (custom taxonomy archival number). <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It&#8217;s not  a must have, but I sure would love to have this functionality! <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks for reading anyhow \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17394785","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17394785","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17394785\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17394785"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}