{"id":17297949,"date":"2023-12-23T08:40:39","date_gmt":"2023-12-23T08:40:39","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=17297949"},"modified":"2023-12-23T11:10:04","modified_gmt":"2023-12-23T11:10:04","slug":"suddenly-error-503-only-on-admin-panel","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/suddenly-error-503-only-on-admin-panel\/","title":{"rendered":"Suddenly error 503 only on admin-panel"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;ve been using  WP-Optimize for years. My 2 small WP-sites have been stable for years. I never had any problems with resources. My cPanel indicates that everything is still fine. My sites work, but I can&#8217;t access my admin-panels: <\/p>\n\n\n\n<pre class=\"wp-block-code\"><code>Error 503. Service Unavailable\n\nThe server is temporarily unavailable. Please check back shortly. If this problem persists, please contact our Technical Support department.\n<\/code><\/pre>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">If I disable WP-Optimize Version 3.2.22 trough my cPanel file manager by putting an asterisk * before the folder name, my admin-panel comes back to live again. The last update seems to have been on Nov 23, 2023.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>Is there a fix for this?<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>If there&#8217;s no quick fix, how can I &#8216;officially&#8217; delete WP-Optimize, trough my admin-panel&#8217;s plugin section? As soon as I remove the asterisk * which is before the folder name, my admin-panel becomes  inaccessible with the 503 message.<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>If I can&#8217;t delete WP-Optimize trough my admin-panel, how can I remove WP-Optimize completely, including caches or other leftovers?<br \/><br \/>Thanks for any help!<br \/><\/li>\n<\/ul>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17297949","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-admin","topic-tag-down","topic-tag-error-503","topic-tag-inaccessible"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17297949","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17297949\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":17297951,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17297949\/revisions\/17297951"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17297949"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}