{"id":17169557,"date":"2023-11-02T11:50:29","date_gmt":"2023-11-02T11:50:29","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/issue-with-anti-spam-in-my-custom-wordpress-theme\/"},"modified":"2023-11-02T11:50:29","modified_gmt":"2023-11-02T11:50:29","slug":"issue-with-anti-spam-in-my-custom-wordpress-theme","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/issue-with-anti-spam-in-my-custom-wordpress-theme\/","title":{"rendered":"Issue with anti-spam in my custom WordPress theme"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have created a custom theme in WordPress. I&#8217;m using WPForms plugin to add forms to my site. It works if I disable &#8220;anti-spam&#8221; and &#8220;reCaptcha&#8221;, but if I enable any of those I get error messages both in my form and from reCaptcha.<br \/><br \/>Before submit<br \/><strong>Form error:<\/strong> Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.<br \/><br \/>After submit<br \/><strong>Form error:<\/strong> Form error message<br \/>Form has not been submitted, please see the errors below.<br \/><strong>reCaptcha error:<\/strong> Recaptcha error messageGoogle reCAPTCHA verification failed, please try again later.<br \/><br \/>I also can&#8217;t see my reCaptcha symbol. I have tried to use v2 checkbox, I can&#8217;t even see the checkbox in my form. I have tried v2 that works in the background, same problem. I have also tried v3 and that does not work either.<br \/><br \/>I have been in contact with the support for WPForms but they don&#8217;t know what the problem is.<br \/><br \/>Do I need do add something in my functions.php file to enable anti-spam and reCaptcha related things? <br \/><br \/>I have also tried to use another form plugin Custom Form 7, I have the same issue there. It works without reCaptcha, but with it I get errors.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17169557","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-custom-theme","topic-tag-form","topic-tag-forms","topic-tag-recaptcha"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17169557","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17169557\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17169557"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}