{"id":17107646,"date":"2023-10-07T18:13:11","date_gmt":"2023-10-07T18:13:11","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/sudden-permalink-issue\/"},"modified":"2023-10-07T18:13:11","modified_gmt":"2023-10-07T18:13:11","slug":"sudden-permalink-issue","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/sudden-permalink-issue\/","title":{"rendered":"sudden permalink issue"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi, I am looking to get help with my tutorlms permalink issue. I contacted Themeum support and it takes 3 days to get back. Jobayer responded but it does not appear he is understanding me. I have a full lifetime license.<br \/>Somehow \/blog\/ got inserted into the permalink base of the courses, and now the courses are located at \/blog\/courses\/course-name Do you have any idea why this would happen without any changes on our end, and it&#8217;s also inconsistent with what the settings TutorLMS -&gt; Settings -&gt; Advanced for course permalink base<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I tried flushing it but it did not work. I changed the WP Permalink setting back to &#8220;Post Name&#8221; then clicked save changes. Then reverted back to &#8220;Custom Structure&#8221; with &#8220;\/blog\/%postname%\/&#8221; because I don&#8217;t want all the blog posts to result in an error. This setting still seems to be affecting all the courses with \/blog\/ for every course link.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The wordpress permalink setting for us has ALWAYS been &#8220;\/blog\/%postname%\/&#8221; and it had not caused the TutorLMS courses to be located behind \/blog\/ &#8211; this is NEW CHANGE as of 1-2 weeks ago even though we did not make any changes to our settings.<br \/>Changing our entire blog structure is NOT an option for us since it would ruin the SEO for hundreds of articles.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17107646","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17107646","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17107646\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17107646"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}