{"id":1707630,"date":"2010-10-06T05:42:13","date_gmt":"2010-10-06T05:42:13","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wordpress-never-shows\/"},"modified":"2016-08-19T19:54:54","modified_gmt":"2016-08-19T19:54:54","slug":"wordpress-never-shows","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wordpress-never-shows\/","title":{"rendered":"WordPress never shows."},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Given that I&#8217;m a complete noob when it comes to working with these sort of problems I could likely be overlooking something simple, but I can&#8217;t imagine what. I&#8217;ve got hosting with hostgator and attempted to install wordpress to site though fantastico, however this never seemed to &#8220;work&#8221;. I got a confirmation email and it even showed up in my &#8220;current installations&#8221;. When going to my web address though, even after waiting a long time, it never stopped displaying just the page that showed up after registering the domain with namecheap. When trying to get to the admin address (www.yourdomain.com\/wp-admin\/) it just says that the link appears to be broken.<\/p>\n<p>I then spent a good deal of time going over and attempting to manually install wordpress using some guides and video tutorials just to assure I was doing everything correctly, but the same result. <\/p>\n<p>Can anyone possibly shed some light on what may be the issue?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-1707630","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1707630","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1707630\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1707630"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}