{"id":17056575,"date":"2023-09-17T00:42:56","date_gmt":"2023-09-17T00:42:56","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-finding-old-avif-files-bugging\/"},"modified":"2023-09-17T00:42:56","modified_gmt":"2023-09-17T00:42:56","slug":"plugin-finding-old-avif-files-bugging","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-finding-old-avif-files-bugging\/","title":{"rendered":"Plugin finding OLD Avif files &amp; bugging"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Recently, my server provider was able to provide me a Litespeed server.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Before, I was on cloudflare free plan plus using a plugin Convertor for Media which created avif &amp; webp files for images and used vary header to send the correct file to the corect browser.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When switching to Litespeed (I continue to use Cloudflare &amp; update the dns with the new IP), I saw it was not compatible to do vary header, so I deleted the plugin, deactivated the Litespeed &amp; checked in incognito mode &amp; saw the filed loaded were no longer AVIF but JPEG<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">However, as soon as I press on use Litespeed server again, the AVIF files reappear &amp; I have no idea how (I unistalled ythen plugin).<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Is there something specific to be done at unistallation so that it goes to a pure jpg without header issue ?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17056575","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17056575","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17056575\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17056575"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}