{"id":17020079,"date":"2023-09-02T04:20:18","date_gmt":"2023-09-02T04:20:18","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/how-dont-to-show-the-message-on-the-shop-page-and-product-page-text-of-button\/"},"modified":"2023-09-02T04:22:02","modified_gmt":"2023-09-02T04:22:02","slug":"how-dont-to-show-the-message-on-the-shop-page-and-product-page-text-of-button","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/how-dont-to-show-the-message-on-the-shop-page-and-product-page-text-of-button\/","title":{"rendered":"How don&#8217;t to show the message on the shop page and product page? Text of button"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi, please&#8230; I need help with 2 questions:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>First: please, see image 1<br \/>https:\/\/drive.google.com\/file\/d\/1nGECqXge28M1NJ9oyWzOmobe3_9xVGFy\/view?usp=sharing<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Is it possible to change the button text, permanently? I would like change to &#8220;Aproveitar Oferta&#8221; for exemplo, to it&#8217;s not necessary changing in the moment I&#8217;m typing the product. There is some code to do that?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>Second: please, see image 2<br \/>https:\/\/drive.google.com\/file\/d\/1ii01376281RP5FO1P4ruGlM2Si3HVOnE\/view?usp=sharing<br \/><br \/>I&#8217;m testing a plugin to import products from Amazon site. This plugin shows a message (disclaimer) on shop page and product page, with date and hour of the product publication (on red). But, in some products it&#8217;s showing out of formating. Especialy, on products I type manually.<br \/>However, I already have this information on my site (on green), and because it, I don&#8217;t need the disclaimer message from plugin. Please, is it possible &#8220;doesn&#8217;t show&#8221; this message, adding some code on the functions.php? If yes, could you tell me what code can I use?<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17020079","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17020079","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17020079\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":17020081,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17020079\/revisions\/17020081"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17020079"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}