{"id":16794073,"date":"2023-06-05T10:18:00","date_gmt":"2023-06-05T10:18:00","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/product-addons-css-classes\/"},"modified":"2023-06-05T10:18:00","modified_gmt":"2023-06-05T10:18:00","slug":"product-addons-css-classes","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/product-addons-css-classes\/","title":{"rendered":"Product addons CSS classes"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello, we would like to upgrade PA to 6.3.2 from 5.0.3 but we found out that there is maior change in CSS classes, that makes it impossible to style it (update would broke our page layout).<br \/>Classes were changed from addons slug (name) to an ID\u2026 problem is that ID is dynamically changed on every page, based on number of addons and possion on page, so it makes it impossible to style.<br \/>We are considering that as bug (because if I checked PA template in plugin DIR, it should work as expected) so I would like to ask you when it will be fixed? If you are not willing to fix that, can you help us to add addon slug (name) to css clases (that&#8217;s how it worked before the upgrade)?<br \/>Thanks you very much<br \/>Tom<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">PS: I&#8217;m asking here because Woocommerce support chat seems to be not working anymore (if chat is not working, I was expecting email reply &#8211; but it  didn&#8217;t happened too).<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16794073","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16794073","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16794073\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16794073"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}