{"id":16787114,"date":"2023-06-01T17:18:46","date_gmt":"2023-06-01T17:18:46","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/functionality-like-report-content-errors-with-content-url-prepopulated\/"},"modified":"2023-06-01T17:18:46","modified_gmt":"2023-06-01T17:18:46","slug":"functionality-like-report-content-errors-with-content-url-prepopulated","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/functionality-like-report-content-errors-with-content-url-prepopulated\/","title":{"rendered":"Functionality like &#8216;Report content errors&#8217;, with &#8216;Content URL&#8217; prepopulated?"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi WP Everest Forms,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">At the bottom of nearly every page of your &#8216;Everest Forms Documentation&#8217; you have a Button\/Link saying:<br \/><strong>&#8220;Found a typo, grammatical error, or outdated screenshot?&#8221;<\/strong><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">(example: https:\/\/docs.wpeverest.com\/everest-forms\/docs\/configuration-requirements-for-user-registration-form\/ )<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When the User clicks on this, they are taken to a Form, where they can report an issue with a page.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">In the report form, the Page is prepopulated in the &#8216;Content URL*&#8217; with the page the User clicked on (the &#8216;referral page&#8217;?).<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I would like something similar for my Content website.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Can you please advise how I can replicate something similar on Everest Forms?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I guess, more specifically:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ol>\n<li>How do you pass the &#8216;referral page&#8217; to the Everest Form?<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>What coding does the &#8216;Button&#8217; at the bottom of each Content page need?<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>What level of Everest Forms is required? (am planning to buy the Pro version)<\/li>\n<\/ol>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">If this is the wrong forum for this enquiry, then grateful for any advice.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks and regards,<br \/>Rob<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16787114","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16787114","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16787114\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16787114"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}