{"id":16756428,"date":"2023-05-22T07:18:17","date_gmt":"2023-05-22T07:18:17","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/the-best-otp-passwordless-login-plugin-for-woocommerce\/"},"modified":"2023-05-22T07:18:17","modified_gmt":"2023-05-22T07:18:17","slug":"the-best-otp-passwordless-login-plugin-for-woocommerce","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/the-best-otp-passwordless-login-plugin-for-woocommerce\/","title":{"rendered":"The best OTP passwordless login plugin for Woocommerce"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I spent quite a lot of time reviewing and testing one time pin plugins for my Woocommerce store. Some of them looked good, but didn&#8217;t integrate well with the returning customer login on the checkout page. This plugin works perfectly with Woocommerce on all login fields and any SMS gateway you choose. I&#8217;m using Twillio to send SMS notifications. I needed some assistance with the setup and a couple of tweaks, for instance I didn&#8217;t want passwords on my site and instead to use the customer phone number to create a new account. Now my Woocommerce customers can login with only a OTP and no password or username. Brilliant! The plugin customer support is very friendly and helpful, respond quickly and follow up afterwards. I rate the customer support as excellent! I can highly recommend this plugin and their support for passwordless OPT login for Woocoomerce.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16756428","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-login","topic-tag-otp","topic-tag-plugin"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16756428","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16756428\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16756428"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}