{"id":16699703,"date":"2023-04-30T18:16:38","date_gmt":"2023-04-30T18:16:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/course-date-and-course-expiration\/"},"modified":"2023-04-30T18:16:38","modified_gmt":"2023-04-30T18:16:38","slug":"course-date-and-course-expiration","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/course-date-and-course-expiration\/","title":{"rendered":"Course Date and Course Expiration"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have been working on your LMS plugin to get it ready to replace the current LMS plugin. I have done tons of customizations to get it to fit my needs. the remaining issues is related to course date and course expiration date.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">in general courses are offered in 3 ways <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">1-Onsite (in class) and that needs a course date (usually in the future)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">2-Live webinar, and that also needs a course date (usually in the future)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">3-Online course and that requires course date from &#8212;&#8211; to course end date&#8212;-<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Master Study LMS has only expiration (in days)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">the certificate has a Start Date and End Date but this has to do with the user  taking a course  not the course setting<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">anyway, with customization I was able to make your LMS work for onsite , live webinar, and online courses <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I would like to see course <strong>date from<\/strong> and course <strong>date to<\/strong> and an <strong>expiration date<\/strong><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">these are basic fundamental requirements for any LMS <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">please advise if there is a feature in your plugin that I am missing <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">BTW , my current LMS plugin is very similar to yours,  except your plugin has some additional modern features.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16699703","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16699703","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16699703\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16699703"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}