{"id":16682423,"date":"2023-04-24T15:55:30","date_gmt":"2023-04-24T15:55:30","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/intermittent-ajax-issues-using-plugin\/"},"modified":"2023-04-24T15:55:30","modified_gmt":"2023-04-24T15:55:30","slug":"intermittent-ajax-issues-using-plugin","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/intermittent-ajax-issues-using-plugin\/","title":{"rendered":"Intermittent ajax issues using plugin"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi all,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;ve recently activated Litespeed on our site and benefitted greatly from a boost in overall site speed and performance, this has been great for our pagespeed metrics.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am now and then having users report issues with our ajax features on the site, such as our tyre search widget which features on our homepage and various others. Basically selecting a Tyre Width or a Tyre Profile always populates and activates the next drop down, but Litespeed is causing 503 errors to be returned from admin-ajax.php. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I know for sure that this is the cause because as soon as I go to Litespeed and select &#8216;Purge All&#8217; &#8211; it starts working again.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">This issue is NOT present for all users, but for certain it is affecting some of sales guys and a handful of customers.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Just to note, my ajax requests are sent with the parameter <code>ajax_nonce<\/code> and in the past I have tried to fix this by adding the following to ESI nonces in section 5 of the settings:<br \/>&#8212;&#8211;<br \/>stats_nonce<br \/>subscribe_nonce<br \/>ajax_nonce<br \/>nonce<br \/>*_nonce<br \/>&#8212;&#8211;<br \/>but this hasn&#8217;t seemed to help at all.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Is there any way to simply disable Litespeed on all admin-ajax.php requests?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks in advance<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Kevin<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16682423","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16682423","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16682423\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16682423"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}