{"id":16646367,"date":"2023-04-11T21:28:56","date_gmt":"2023-04-11T21:28:56","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/we-werent-able-to-add-this-card-error\/"},"modified":"2023-04-11T21:28:56","modified_gmt":"2023-04-11T21:28:56","slug":"we-werent-able-to-add-this-card-error","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/we-werent-able-to-add-this-card-error\/","title":{"rendered":"We weren\u2019t able to add this card error"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello,<br \/><br \/> I have this bug and nothing I do fixes it.  In sandbox I can&#8217;t checkout.  When I try it gives the error &#8220;We weren\u2019t able to add this card. Check all the details are correct and try again or try a different card&#8221;<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have cloned the site and on the clone I disabled all plugins but Woocom and PayPal.\u00a0 I changed the theme to a default WordPress one as well.\u00a0 And I still get the error.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I then remove the connection to PayPal sandbox account and made a new test account. set it all back up and still the error.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I then unset PayPal plugin and removed it.\u00a0 Downloaded another copy and installed it.\u00a0 Setup another sandbox account and still get the error.\u00a0 Tried numerous credit cards and sand box accounts still get the error.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">We onbarded a real PayPal account and put it in sandbox mode and it to has the error.  <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16646367","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16646367","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16646367\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16646367"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}