{"id":16562674,"date":"2023-03-15T15:30:58","date_gmt":"2023-03-15T15:30:58","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/lost-everything-10\/"},"modified":"2023-03-16T13:33:23","modified_gmt":"2023-03-16T13:33:23","slug":"lost-everything-10","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/lost-everything-10\/","title":{"rendered":"Update:"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">This worked at first and I was very impressed, okay I did get an occasional error, Then I took it out of testing and went live a customer tried to pay at 11pm and my website encountered a fatal error. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">My host investigated and told me it was this plugin that caused the fatal error. Once it was deactivated the site came back online. During this I lost all access to my WooCommerce plugin. My host were very quick to blame this plugin. <br \/><br \/>Since leaving a not so great review, @Kedament was extremely helpful in aiding me to get everything right. Very quick and very helpful. <br \/>They are just testing this plug in with the PHP 8 which they have said isn\u2019t clear on the plug-in page. <br \/><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">At first I was quite annoyed however the helpfulness of @kedament has reassured me and I will reactivate the plug in once they have confirmed capability with version 8. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16562674","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16562674","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16562674\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":16566083,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16562674\/revisions\/16566083"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16562674"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}