{"id":16521488,"date":"2023-03-02T14:04:29","date_gmt":"2023-03-02T14:04:29","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/map-does-not-display-anymore\/"},"modified":"2023-03-02T14:04:29","modified_gmt":"2023-03-02T14:04:29","slug":"map-does-not-display-anymore","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/map-does-not-display-anymore\/","title":{"rendered":"Map does not display anymore"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Unfortunately, the map on the page linked does not show any more. I am a bit perplexed, as I made a copy of the website and in our staging environment it does show.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I also get the following message at the top of the settings page:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><em>Info: your leaflet version may be out-of-sync with the latest default version: 1.9.3<\/em><br \/>The version of my leaflet map plugin is 3.3.0, though.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">On the same server space as the website above are two more websites using leaflet map and a very similar setup, and they are all displaying correctly.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am not maintaining this website on a very regular basis, so I am not able to say when exactly the map disappeared. Plugins, WordPress core, and theme ought to be current versions.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Would be very grateful for a hint what&#8217;s going wrong here.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks so much!<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Elisabeth<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16521488","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16521488","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16521488\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16521488"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}