{"id":16496991,"date":"2023-02-22T21:49:55","date_gmt":"2023-02-22T21:49:55","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-error-missing-tables\/"},"modified":"2023-02-22T21:49:55","modified_gmt":"2023-02-22T21:49:55","slug":"database-error-missing-tables","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-error-missing-tables\/","title":{"rendered":"Database error &#8211; missing tables"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi. My host provider recently migrated with Go Daddy and in doing so my website wouldn&#8217;t load. I got the &#8220;Established a database error&#8221; page only. My host said our database was corrupt and running of a cache version which wouldn&#8217;t migrate. I tried to repair the database and got this report (missing tables, pasted below). I&#8217;ve since put up a temp landing page with Site Publisher so our clients new what was going on. But I can not log into the WP Admin site to work on the site. Can I remove all of the old files and start over? I only have old backups as the newer ones were corrupt. Thanks for the support.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">wp_users: Table &#8216;aazbilw_db156274_1clk_wordpress_oho6ha24veso275e.wp_users&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">wp_usermeta: Table &#8216;aazbilw_db156274_1clk_wordpress_oho6ha24veso275e.wp_usermeta&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">wp_posts: Table &#8216;aazbilw_db156274_1clk_wordpress_oho6ha24veso275e.wp_posts&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">wp_links: Table &#8216;aazbilw_db156274_1clk_wordpress_oho6ha24veso275e.wp_links&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">wp_options: Table &#8216;aazbilw_db156274_1clk_wordpress_oho6ha24veso275e.wp_options&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">wp_postmeta: Table &#8216;aazbilw_db156274_1clk_wordpress_oho6ha24veso275e.wp_postmeta&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">wp_terms: Table &#8216;aazbilw_db156274_1clk_wordpress_oho6ha24veso275e.wp_terms&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">wp_term_taxonomy: Table &#8216;aazbilw_db156274_1clk_wordpress_oho6ha24veso275e.wp_term_taxonomy&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">wp_term_relationships: Table &#8216;aazbilw_db156274_1clk_wordpress_oho6ha24veso275e.wp_term_relationships&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">wp_termmeta: Table &#8216;aazbilw_db156274_1clk_wordpress_oho6ha24veso275e.wp_termmeta&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16496991","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-database-error","topic-tag-missing-tables","topic-tag-no-wp-admin-access"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16496991","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16496991\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16496991"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}