{"id":16451604,"date":"2023-02-08T11:24:09","date_gmt":"2023-02-08T11:24:09","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=16451604"},"modified":"2023-02-08T12:00:08","modified_gmt":"2023-02-08T12:00:08","slug":"no-support-no-updates-broken-features-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/no-support-no-updates-broken-features-2\/","title":{"rendered":"No support, no updates, broken features"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The premium version has no support. And I mean NO SUPPORT. The contact form has been removed form the support page and no emails addresses are provided. There is literally NO WAY to contact this company. I am trying to use the new audio player. There is a video explaining how to use it, recorded by somebody who sounds like they are in a rush to do something else. I am not even convinced the new audio player exists, as both I and another person have followed the set up guide to the letter, and a video displays of the audio file. If all this worked and they had a support system, this would be a 5 star product, as there is nothing else like it, but it feels like I am dealing with a dead company that is seeking to extract as much money before it pops its clogs.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16451604","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16451604","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16451604\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":16451610,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16451604\/revisions\/16451610"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16451604"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}