{"id":16412183,"date":"2023-01-26T17:52:56","date_gmt":"2023-01-26T17:52:56","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/unable-to-activate-full-waf-mode-2\/"},"modified":"2023-01-26T17:52:56","modified_gmt":"2023-01-26T17:52:56","slug":"unable-to-activate-full-waf-mode-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/unable-to-activate-full-waf-mode-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Unable to activate Full WAF Mode"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I had NF running on my site on a shared server with Full WAF. I had the site migrated to a Cloud Hosting account on the same web host. AFAIK it&#8217;s the same basic configuration accept it uses MySQL now instead of MariaDB.  Running LiteSpeed V8.0.1<\/p>\n\n\n\n<pre class=\"wp-block-code\"><code>HTTP server \t: \tApache\nPHP version \t: \t7.4.33\nPHP SAPI \t: \tLITESPEED <\/code><\/pre>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I was having some issues activating Full WAF after migration. I thought it was curious that it wasn&#8217;t still activated. I tried deleting everything and running a fresh install of the plugin, and still getting the same issue. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I ran the wp-check file and it shows &#8216;auto_prepend_file:none&#8217;<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">However it does show this in the .htaccess file:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<pre class=\"wp-block-code\"><code># BEGIN NinjaFirewall\n&lt;IfModule lsapi_module&gt;\n   php_value auto_prepend_file \"\/path\/to\/file\/wp-content\/nfwlog\/ninjafirewall.php\"\n&lt;\/IfModule&gt;\n# END NinjaFirewall<\/code><\/pre>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The user.ini file is blank. I tried manually adding the above prepend to user.ini but that didn&#8217;t make a difference. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Also the wp-check gives this which I didn&#8217;t see before: <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Error: missing manage_options capability &#8211; Error: missing unfiltered_html capability<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">(even though I am logged in)<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16412183","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16412183","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16412183\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16412183"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}