{"id":16313046,"date":"2022-12-22T12:45:08","date_gmt":"2022-12-22T12:45:08","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/help-on-which-plugin-to-use\/"},"modified":"2022-12-22T12:45:08","modified_gmt":"2022-12-22T12:45:08","slug":"help-on-which-plugin-to-use","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/help-on-which-plugin-to-use\/","title":{"rendered":"Help on which plugin to use"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi! I Have a question on how can I structure my store to obtain what I need and which plug-in to use.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I try to explain. I am selling gym clothes personalised by the logo of my gym.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">So I am buying the vinyl in different color, print and cut the printable logos and the press them on clothes. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Since I only can make a limited number of prints I need to treat the logo like a product with specific variables and available quantity.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">So the product &#8220;logo&#8221; will be 3 sizes and every size should have a subcategory &#8220;position&#8221; and &#8220;color&#8221;. I can use the same type of print in different product in different positions, for example the 30cm print I use it on sleeves but also in trousers. So every clothes item of my store then will have choices for the clients of the position I put and the available colours.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The first question is which plugin I should use?(bundles, composite or grouped?)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">second questions I wanna make sure that every clothes product will be liked to &#8220;logo product&#8221; so that I can update only one item about quantity available and colours and this will add the stock and variations to all my selling clothes!<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">thank you I hope i have explained all well!<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16313046","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16313046","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16313046\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16313046"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}