{"id":16304627,"date":"2022-12-20T01:25:19","date_gmt":"2022-12-20T01:25:19","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/weforms-bug-admin-notifications-are-not-working\/"},"modified":"2022-12-20T01:25:19","modified_gmt":"2022-12-20T01:25:19","slug":"weforms-bug-admin-notifications-are-not-working","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/weforms-bug-admin-notifications-are-not-working\/","title":{"rendered":"Weforms Bug &#8211; Admin Notifications are Not Working"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi there, <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I created a couple of forms with the Weforms plug-in and all seems to not be working. Each do not forward me an &#8220;Admin notification&#8221; as I have it set and turned on in the setting of each form. It appears the issue has been going on since October since I have not received inquiry submissions, however, I was able to retrieve them through the &#8220;entries&#8221; summary report where it list all the forms i have through the plug-in.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have tried trouble shooting by 1. adding another notification email, 2. turning off and back on the notification settings, changing the email address where I would like it sent to and the issue still persists. All plug-ins and site is up to date.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Could you kindly help me in resolving this? All worked beautifully before I realized today that this was happening. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Ultimately, the notificatons of each form submission would all come through to my admin email or the email i have set in the settings, which is: info@angelicalflowers.com and this is not longer happening, but I would love it to.  <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thank you in advance in helping me resolve this! \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16304627","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16304627","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16304627\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16304627"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}