{"id":16194372,"date":"2022-11-13T22:49:43","date_gmt":"2022-11-13T22:49:43","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=16194372"},"modified":"2022-11-14T04:53:14","modified_gmt":"2022-11-14T04:53:14","slug":"some-comments-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/some-comments-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Some comments"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I have installed and tested the SP Project &amp; Document Manager plugin. It works well and most importantly all my requirements for the plugin are met.<\/p>\n<p>I have the following comments:<\/p>\n<p>1. To make my personal contribution to the free plugin, I finished translating the translation files for German. There had still 20% missing for the completely translated files. Unfortunately there was no .pot file available, so I translated the .po\/.mo files. Who is interested in the German files, I attach them here.<\/p>\n<p><a href=\"https:\/\/www.kreativ-schmie.de\/Downloads\/sp-client-document-manager-de_DE.mo\" rel=\"noopener\" target=\"_blank\">https:\/\/www.kreativ-schmie.de\/Downloads\/sp-client-document-manager-de_DE.mo<\/a><\/p>\n<p><a href=\"https:\/\/www.kreativ-schmie.de\/Downloads\/sp-client-document-manager-de_DE.po\" rel=\"noopener\" target=\"_blank\">https:\/\/www.kreativ-schmie.de\/Downloads\/sp-client-document-manager-de_DE.po<\/a><\/p>\n<p>However, I would also like to translate other English terms like the &#8220;Login&#8221;, &#8220;Register&#8221;, &#8220;Password&#8221; etc. on the login page into German. However, I cannot find these terms in the translation files. Where can I translate them?<\/p>\n<p>2. In addition, the reCaptcha in the login form does not work, although I have entered the appropriate keys in the settings. How do I enable the reCaptcha?<\/p>\n<p>Regards<\/p>\n<p>Thobie<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16194372","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16194372","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16194372\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":16194741,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16194372\/revisions\/16194741"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16194372"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}