{"id":1614187,"date":"2010-08-05T14:36:42","date_gmt":"2010-08-05T14:36:42","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wordpress-3-user-guide-available\/"},"modified":"2016-08-19T18:58:02","modified_gmt":"2016-08-19T18:58:02","slug":"wordpress-3-user-guide-available","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wordpress-3-user-guide-available\/","title":{"rendered":"WordPress 3 User Guide available"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>As part of developing websites\/blogs for clients with WordPress 3, I provide them with a User Guide.<\/p>\n<p>I intend to make this available as a series of webpages, but prior to doing so welcome comments from users of WordPress 3 and to that end, offer the full version as a PDF document as a free download.<\/p>\n<p>There will be a printed version \u2013 a 200 page bound A5 book \u2013 but only once I am happy that the content won\u2019t be updated frequently.<\/p>\n<p>So please do download the user guide and feel free to post any questions\/comments on the user guide website.<\/p>\n<p>This user guide is intended for those who have limited or no experience of running a WordPress 3 website\/blog, although it may offer some tips to those with experience. <\/p>\n<p>Based on feedback gathered further guides will cover theme development, plugin creation and so on.<\/p>\n<p>I hope you find the user guide helpful, either in part of as a whole document.<\/p>\n<p>Thank you &#8211; the guide can be downloaded from http:\/\/www.wordpress3guides.com<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-1614187","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-guide","topic-tag-user-guide"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1614187","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1614187\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1614187"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}