{"id":16121852,"date":"2022-10-21T11:45:01","date_gmt":"2022-10-21T11:45:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wordpress-my-account-information-in-admin-bar-displaying-someone-else-info\/"},"modified":"2022-10-21T11:45:01","modified_gmt":"2022-10-21T11:45:01","slug":"wordpress-my-account-information-in-admin-bar-displaying-someone-else-info","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wordpress-my-account-information-in-admin-bar-displaying-someone-else-info\/","title":{"rendered":"WordPress &#8211; my-account information in admin bar displaying someone else info"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<\/p>\n<p>I have been experiencing a intermittent and peculiar issue on my platform.<br \/>\nSometimes after logging into the platform I or other users noticed that the name displayed in the &#8220;my account&#8221; section of the admin bar display information of another user. If however, the profile section was accessed all the personal information were shown correctly.<\/p>\n<p>Issue has not caused any significant problems as usually if session is refreshed correct information start to appear in the &#8220;my-account&#8221; section of the admin bar. As mentioned, issue is intermittent and does not happen often, but it worries me cannot get to the bottom of the problem. I&#8217;ve also noticed that when wrong user information are displayed in the admin bar the privileges on the platform are usually restricted as if platform adjusted to that particular user permissions.<\/p>\n<p>Could you please let me know what could be causing these problems? Do you know how information displayed in the admin bar &#8220;my-account&#8221; differ to your profile.php? Why is system pulling this from 2 different sources? How best I can troubleshoot the problem to get to the bottom of it? <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16121852","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16121852","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16121852\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16121852"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}