{"id":16092700,"date":"2022-10-12T13:19:37","date_gmt":"2022-10-12T13:19:37","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=16092700"},"modified":"2022-10-12T16:05:26","modified_gmt":"2022-10-12T16:05:26","slug":"make-seperate-project-categories","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/make-seperate-project-categories\/","title":{"rendered":"Make seperate project categories"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;am new to coding so I can&#8217;t explain it very well, sorry.<\/p>\n<p>The situation I have now is: <\/p>\n<p>Title<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<\/p>\n<p>and I want:<\/p>\n<p>Title<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<\/p>\n<p>Title<\/p>\n<p> &#8211; Project categorie<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<br \/>\n &#8211; Project categorie<\/p>\n<p>So in some way I have to split my project categorie tab.<\/p>\n<p>This is the current navigation code:<\/p>\n<pre><code>\n&lt;?php\n\/**\n * Navigation BAR\n *\/\n?&gt;\n&lt;?php if (has_custom_logo()) : ?&gt;\n    &lt;a&gt;&quot; rel=&quot;home&quot; title=&quot;&lt;?php bloginfo(&#039;description&#039;); ?&gt;&quot;&gt;\n\t\t&lt;?php\n\t\t$custom_logo_id = get_theme_mod(&#039;custom_logo&#039;);\n\t\t$logo           = wp_get_attachment_image($custom_logo_id, &#039;medium&#039;);\n\t\t?&gt;\n\t\t&lt;?php echo $logo; ?&gt;\n    &lt;\/a&gt;\n&lt;?php endif; ?&gt;\n\n&lt;nav class=&quot;navigation dark-overlay&quot; id=&quot;main-navigation&quot;&gt;\n\n    &lt;div class=&quot;navigation-wrapper d-flex flex-column h-100&quot;&gt;\n        &lt;div class=&quot;d-flex d-lg-none&quot;&gt;\n            &lt;a&gt;&quot; class=&quot;btn text-white pl-0&quot; rel=&quot;home&quot; title=&quot;&lt;?php bloginfo(&#039;description&#039;); ?&gt;&quot;&gt;&lt;i class=&quot;fal fa-home&quot;&gt;&lt;\/i&gt;&lt;\/a&gt;\n&lt;!--            &lt;button id=&quot;navigation-close&quot; class=&quot;btn d-flex ml-auto close-navigation text-white&quot;&gt;--&gt;\n&lt;!--                &lt;span&gt;Sluit &lt;i class=&quot;fal fa-times&quot;&gt;&lt;\/i&gt;&lt;\/span&gt;--&gt;\n&lt;!--            &lt;\/button&gt;--&gt;\n        &lt;\/div&gt;\n        &lt;?php\n        $args = array(\n            &#039;taxonomy&#039;              =&gt; &#039;project_category&#039;,\n            &#039;depth&#039;                 =&gt; 2,\n            &#039;show_count&#039;            =&gt; false,\n            &#039;pad_counts&#039;            =&gt; false,\n            &#039;hierarchical&#039;          =&gt; true,\n            &#039;hide_empty&#039;            =&gt; true,\n            &#039;title_li&#039;              =&gt; &#039;&#039;,\n            &#039;style&#039;                 =&gt; &#039;list&#039;,\n            &#039;use_desc_for_title&#039;    =&gt; false,\n            &#039;echo&#039;                  =&gt; false\n        );\n\n        $projectCats = wp_list_categories($args);\n        ?&gt;\n        &lt;div class=&quot;title_1&quot;&gt;Zakelijk&lt;\/div&gt;\n\t\t&lt;ul class=&gt;\n            &lt;?php echo $projectCats; ?&gt;\n        &lt;\/ul&gt;\n\n        &lt;?php\n        wp_nav_menu(\n            array(\n\t            &#039;theme_location&#039; =&gt; &#039;primary-nav&#039;,\n\t            &#039;depth&#039; =&gt; 3,\n\t            &#039;container&#039; =&gt; &#039;&#039;,\n\t            &#039;container_id&#039; =&gt; &#039;&#039;,\n\t            &#039;container_class&#039; =&gt; &#039;&#039;,\n                &#039;menu_class&#039; =&gt; &#039;navbar-nav mt-5 mt-lg-auto&#039;,\n    \/\/\t\t\t&#039;fallback_cb&#039; =&gt; &#039;bootstrap4_wp_navwalker::fallback&#039;,\n                &#039;menu_id&#039; =&gt; &#039;&#039;,\n\/\/    \t\t\t&#039;walker&#039; =&gt; new bootstrap4_wp_navwalker()\n            )\n        );\n        ?&gt;\n\n        &lt;?php\n            if (is_active_sidebar(&#039;nav-logo&#039;)) {\n                dynamic_sidebar(&#039;nav-logo&#039;);\n            }\n        ?&gt;\n\n        &lt;div class=&quot;d-inline d-lg-none&quot;&gt;\n            &lt;?php get_template_part(&#039;partials\/social-links&#039;); ?&gt;\n        &lt;\/div&gt;\n    &lt;\/div&gt;\n&lt;\/nav&gt;<\/code><\/pre>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16092700","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-css","topic-tag-php"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16092700","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":3,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16092700\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":16093290,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16092700\/revisions\/16093290"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16092700"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}