{"id":16061231,"date":"2022-10-01T18:03:01","date_gmt":"2022-10-01T18:03:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=16061231"},"modified":"2022-10-19T02:34:39","modified_gmt":"2022-10-19T02:34:39","slug":"problem-with-plugin-76","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/problem-with-plugin-76\/","title":{"rendered":"Problem with plugin"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I have 2 problems with WP funnels checkout.<\/p>\n<p>First problem: More specifically I install in my site another plugin &#8220;Furgonetka.pl&#8221; and this plugin it is designed to display a map of available courier points where the customer can pick up his parcel. When I go to my WP funnels checkout I see button for selections pick up, but when I click other shipping method with pick up this button does not change for this method&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>Shipping methods in which he should display:<br \/>\n&#8211; Paczkomat<br \/>\n&#8211; Poczta Polska<br \/>\n&#8211; DPD PickUp<br \/>\n&#8211; Orlen paczka<\/p>\n<p>Is there any way I can fix it?<\/p>\n<p>My second problem: When I&#8217;m in my WP Funnels checkout and I enter all my billing details I don&#8217;t go to next step, because form expects me to register account and I must enter username and password.<br \/>\nIs there any way to not force my customers to register just so they can register voluntarily?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16061231","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16061231","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16061231\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":16112646,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16061231\/revisions\/16112646"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16061231"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}