{"id":16051150,"date":"2022-09-28T12:15:11","date_gmt":"2022-09-28T12:15:11","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/upload-error-48\/"},"modified":"2022-09-28T12:15:11","modified_gmt":"2022-09-28T12:15:11","slug":"upload-error-48","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/upload-error-48\/","title":{"rendered":"Upload Error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;ve started using WPvivid to backup client websites and it has worked on most. The largest website, however, shows the following error message after uploading the backup .zip files to my local WordPress installation:<\/p>\n<p>&#8220;Failed to scan 1 backup zips, the zips can be corrupted during creation or download process. Please check the zips.&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>I went back and looked at the export log, which ended with the following:<br \/>\n[2022-09-28 12:11:18][notice]Backup completed.<br \/>\n[2022-09-28 12:11:18][notice]Backup succeeded.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve been able to download all files without issue and can&#8217;t figure out which is causing the problem. Even with the error message, my local installation shows the &#8220;Uploaded Backup&#8221; and is able to restore with &#8220;Restore completed successfully.&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>However, WordPress prompts &#8220;Database Update Required&#8221; right after which ends with the following errors:<\/p>\n<pre><code>WordPress database error: [Table &#039;[mydomain].wp_categories&#039; doesn&#039;t exist]\nSELECT cat_ID, cat_name, category_nicename FROM wp_categories\n\nWordPress database error: [Table &#039;[mydomain].wp_post2cat&#039; doesn&#039;t exist]\nSELECT DISTINCT post_id FROM wp_post2cat\n\nWordPress database error: [Unknown column &#039;post_category&#039; in &#039;field list&#039;]\nSELECT ID, post_category FROM wp_posts WHERE post_category != &#039;0&#039;\n\nWordPress database error: [Table &#039;[mydomain].wp_categories&#039; doesn&#039;t exist]\nALTER TABLE &lt;code&gt;wp_categories&lt;\/code&gt; ADD INDEX ( &lt;code&gt;category_nicename&lt;\/code&gt; )\n\nWordPress database error: [Key column &#039;link_category&#039; doesn&#039;t exist in table]\nALTER TABLE &lt;code&gt;wp_links&lt;\/code&gt; ADD INDEX ( &lt;code&gt;link_category&lt;\/code&gt; )\n\nWordPress database error: [Unknown column &#039;user_nickname&#039; in &#039;field list&#039;]\nSELECT ID, user_nickname, user_nicename FROM wp_users\n\nWordPress database error: [Table &#039;[mydomain].wp_categories&#039; doesn&#039;t exist]\nSELECT * FROM wp_categories ORDER BY cat_ID\n\nWordPress database error: [Table &#039;[mydomain].wp_post2cat&#039; doesn&#039;t exist]\nSELECT post_id, category_id FROM wp_post2cat GROUP BY post_id, category_id\n\nWordPress database error: [Table &#039;[mydomain].wp_linkcategories&#039; doesn&#039;t exist]\nSELECT cat_id, cat_name FROM wp_linkcategories\n\nWordPress database error: [Unknown column &#039;link_category&#039; in &#039;field list&#039;]\nSELECT link_id, link_category FROM wp_links<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>After that, I am not able to log in to the website. I can access \/wp-login.php and it will show that my user exists, but the password (which I still use on my live site) isn&#8217;t being accepted. On the frontend, I can see that some\/most of the posts have been inserted, but the theme and styles are not working and it is simply using the 2022 theme.<\/p>\n<p>Any help is appreciated. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-16051150","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16051150","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/16051150\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=16051150"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}