{"id":15995399,"date":"2022-09-09T15:25:38","date_gmt":"2022-09-09T15:25:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/price-wrong-in-cart\/"},"modified":"2022-09-09T15:25:38","modified_gmt":"2022-09-09T15:25:38","slug":"price-wrong-in-cart","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/price-wrong-in-cart\/","title":{"rendered":"Price wrong in cart"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I posted about this issue previously, but was ignored by support so I\u2019m trying again. Since version 5.0.5, the subtotal price next to the product is wrong in the cart. The subtotal is correct in Cart Totals, as well as in the product listing. I rolled back to 5.0.4 and the issue is fixed, but I don\u2019t want to keep this version forever. I tested this again with the newest update (version 5.3.3) and I am having the same issue with the cart showing the wrong price. I think that it is adding the discount twice. I have a 10% discount on my components and that seems to be how much the price is off by. I have temporarily changed my theme to Twenty Twenty-Two and have disabled my plugins and neither of these have fixed the problem, so it is not my theme or another plugin. Please fix this.<\/p>\n<p>Cart screenshot with the error: https:\/\/snipboard.io\/JLVv0h.jpg<br \/>\nProduct screenshot with the correct price: https:\/\/snipboard.io\/2XNuY5.jpg<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15995399","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15995399","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15995399\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15995399"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}