{"id":15822114,"date":"2022-07-13T15:04:49","date_gmt":"2022-07-13T15:04:49","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/pre-filed-video-url-in-new-posts-and-editing\/"},"modified":"2022-07-13T15:04:49","modified_gmt":"2022-07-13T15:04:49","slug":"pre-filed-video-url-in-new-posts-and-editing","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/pre-filed-video-url-in-new-posts-and-editing\/","title":{"rendered":"Pre-filed video URL in new posts and editing"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<br \/>\nWe are using free version of your plugin.<br \/>\nWe are have strange issue of having the video link url always populated by one of our video urls.<br \/>\n1, If we are creating new produkt using \/wp-admin\/post-new.php?post_type=product<br \/>\nThe video input field is already populated with a video link. Sometimes we forget about it and when we save it, it is saved with the product unintentionaly.<br \/>\n2, When the product does not have any video associated with it. (I can confirm it in the database) and when I open the product for editing the video input field is populated already with the url and if I forget about deleting it it will get saved with the produkt.<\/p>\n<p>Desired solution would be if the video input field it emmpty, when creating new produkt and when editing product which does not have any video associated with it.<br \/>\nI wonder where is the url loaded from.<\/p>\n<p>Plugin version Verzia 1.3.4<br \/>\nWoo version 6.3.1<br \/>\nWordPress version 5.9.3<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15822114","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15822114","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15822114\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15822114"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}