{"id":15814284,"date":"2022-07-11T08:36:08","date_gmt":"2022-07-11T08:36:08","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=15814284"},"modified":"2022-07-11T09:38:11","modified_gmt":"2022-07-11T09:38:11","slug":"website-data-missing","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/website-data-missing\/","title":{"rendered":"Website Data missing"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I would like to report missing website data and WooCommerce data (customer orders, product additions and everything else) after June 8,2022 till July 6,2022. This is the timeline :<\/p>\n<p>1. Have been using Cloudlfare CDN since June 2021.<br \/>\n2. Changed server hosting on June 1,2022.<br \/>\n3. Did not update new server IP on Cloudflare. Cloudflare was still pointing to the old server IP.<br \/>\n4. On July 6,2022 , upon clicking on the web URL there was a message of &#8216;account suspended.Please contact your hosting provider&#8217;.<br \/>\n5. Hosting provider clarified this issue is on Cloudflare&#8217;s part and has nothing to do with them.<br \/>\n5. Updated new server IP on Cloudflare on July 6,2022.<br \/>\n6. As soon as that came into effect, all website data post June 8,2022 has disappeared both on backend and frontend.<br \/>\n7. I removed our account from Cloudflare and chaged our nameserves back to pre-Cloudflare but that has not made any difference.<\/p>\n<p>I cannot understand how CDN changes can affect website data on the backend. Even CPanel (phpmyAdmin &amp; SQL) are not showing the data between June 8-July 6,2022. <\/p>\n<p>I am at a dead end and don&#8217;t know how to restore. Please help me recover and restore the site.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15814284","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-cdn","topic-tag-cpanel","topic-tag-hosting","topic-tag-missing-data","topic-tag-mysql","topic-tag-php","topic-tag-server","topic-tag-site-restore"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15814284","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15814284\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":15814458,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15814284\/revisions\/15814458"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15814284"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}