{"id":15765907,"date":"2022-06-23T21:39:46","date_gmt":"2022-06-23T21:39:46","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/business-unit-dropdown-support-question\/"},"modified":"2022-06-23T21:39:46","modified_gmt":"2022-06-23T21:39:46","slug":"business-unit-dropdown-support-question","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/business-unit-dropdown-support-question\/","title":{"rendered":"Business unit dropdown support question"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello. I&#8217;m looking to use the Integration for Contact Form 7 HubSpot plugin to create new contacts on Contact Form 7 submission. Our account have two business units, which show up as a contact property Business units, with a dropdown.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m looking for a way to tag the new contact with the right business unit value. Currently, I get the following error:<br \/>\n{&#8220;isValid&#8221;:false,&#8221;message&#8221;:&#8221;Attempted to insert non-long value Interguard into property hs_all_assigned_business_unit_ids&#8221;,&#8221;error&#8221;:&#8221;INVALID_LONG&#8221;,&#8221;name&#8221;:&#8221;hs_all_assigned_business_unit_ids&#8221;}<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m guessing this is related to the property type. I&#8217;m trying to insert a text value into a dropdown. I did not see an option for the dropdown field type, just a standard field. Does the app support dropdowns to solve this error? Is there another way to attach the correct business unit option?<\/p>\n<p>Thank you in advance for your help. I&#8217;ll be more than happy to get a premium version if  you can confirm that functionality is available there.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15765907","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15765907","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15765907\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15765907"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}