{"id":15619967,"date":"2022-05-05T21:46:39","date_gmt":"2022-05-05T21:46:39","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/a-nice-little-thing\/"},"modified":"2022-05-05T21:46:39","modified_gmt":"2022-05-05T21:46:39","slug":"a-nice-little-thing","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/a-nice-little-thing\/","title":{"rendered":"A Nice Little Thing!"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>The idea that it would be nice to implement (in certain client pages) a fading\/sliding component, was one of those things somewhere lower down on my general to-do list. Yes, I could have searched out a plugin, or created my own classes and remember to add them in, but I never quite got around to it&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>Then I saw on WP Tavern a mention of &#8216;Animate in View&#8217;. It&#8217;s great! It does what it says on the tin and in a modern WordPress block way. (Just a word of advice for anyone that uses it, remember to drag your blocks out of the Animate in View wrapper, if you decide not to use it on a certain section, as you can&#8217;t toggle it on and off, and removing the wrapper from the Block Editor will also remove what&#8217;s inside).<\/p>\n<p>Animate in View is now joining my personal collection of handy &#8220;utility&#8221; blocks. Good Work!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15619967","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-block"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15619967","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15619967\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15619967"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}