{"id":15571300,"date":"2022-04-19T13:20:34","date_gmt":"2022-04-19T13:20:34","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/failed-payment-but-customer-charged-2\/"},"modified":"2022-04-19T13:20:34","modified_gmt":"2022-04-19T13:20:34","slug":"failed-payment-but-customer-charged-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/failed-payment-but-customer-charged-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Failed Payment, but customer charged"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>A customer recently purchased an item on my site. I received an email stating payment failed and upon further investigation, I found that the order had been \u201cpaid via Google pay\u201d through woocommerce payments, but the order status was failed. I also asked the customer and she was charged the full amount. I tried to refund her through the order page, but the manual refund button does not appear.<\/p>\n<p>I also checked the woocommerce transactions with no entries for her payment and there are no logs under status.<\/p>\n<p>What do I need to do to ensure she is refunded the amount? If that\u2019s not possible, how can I get that amount deposited in my bank (my bank is already connected to woocommerce)?<\/p>\n<p>Note:<br \/>\nI reached out to the plugin support team on WordPress forums and was asked to update my plugins and WP which I did and this did not resolve the issue. You may find the thread here:https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/failed-payment-but-customer-charged\/#post-15571258 <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15571300","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-fail","topic-tag-payment"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15571300","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15571300\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15571300"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}