{"id":15426994,"date":"2022-03-04T16:20:23","date_gmt":"2022-03-04T16:20:23","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/such-bad-support-2\/"},"modified":"2022-03-04T16:20:23","modified_gmt":"2022-03-04T16:20:23","slug":"such-bad-support-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/such-bad-support-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Such bad support"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&#8220;We are extremely responsive about support requests \u2013 so if you face a problem or find any bugs, shoot us a mail or post it in the support forum, and we will respond within 6 hours(during business days).&#8221; &#8211; Well that&#8217;s complete <strong>BS<\/strong>&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve had a ticket opened since december 10th and from the answers I&#8217;ve gotten, I don&#8217;t believe anyone has truly looked at the issue. My last message is from february 4th&#8230; no answer. So I left a message on the support forum&#8230; a week ago&#8230; and still no answer&#8230; 6 hours&#8230; right&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>Too bad, this addon seemed great. But the quality of any product isn&#8217;t based on how it is when it works, it&#8217;s how problems are treated. <\/p>\n<p>As is, with the issues I&#8217;m having, and the lack of product support, my website is useless and has been for 3 months despite asking for help. Therefore, this addon is worthless (despite having paid for it btw&#8230;)<\/p>\n<p>So for those considering using this&#8230; you make want to take a look elsewhere &#8211; unless you&#8217;re a professionnal developper&#8230; then you might be able to fix issues on your own&#8230;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15426994","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15426994","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15426994\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15426994"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}