{"id":15415303,"date":"2022-03-01T15:07:28","date_gmt":"2022-03-01T15:07:28","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/bugs-future-request-development\/"},"modified":"2022-03-01T15:07:28","modified_gmt":"2022-03-01T15:07:28","slug":"bugs-future-request-development","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/bugs-future-request-development\/","title":{"rendered":"Bugs, Future Request &amp; Development"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hey again,<br \/>\nI&#8217;ll say it again:<br \/>\nThis could be the best WordPress Swiper\/Slide Plugin around the World, but only could :p<\/p>\n<p>Some Bugs\/Peformance Issues:<br \/>\n&#8211; Update to SwiperJS8<br \/>\n&#8211; Don\u2019t use jquery in- and outside of Gutenberg and Plugins \ud83d\ude1c<br \/>\n&#8211; PHP 8.1 Support<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; Swiper Settings:<br \/>\n\u2014 &#8211; Show Navigation\/Pagination\/Show Pagination dosn\u2019t work\/don\u2019t save after submit. No navigation is showing after &#8216;save Page&#8217;<br \/>\n&#8211; &#8211; &lt;div&gt; for Navigation\/Pagination isn&#8217;t centered<br \/>\n&#8211; &#8211; Type of pagination: What about the Scrollbar? Nice Feature!<br \/>\n&#8211; &#8211; Slides per view: Dezimal Settings are uptodate like 4.1, best in terms of breakpoints<br \/>\n&#8211; &#8211; Include <code>:root{--swiper-theme-color:XXX}<\/code> as Main Setting<br \/>\n&#8211; &#8211; max-width only set in %, other missing like px\/em\/rem<br \/>\naso..<\/p>\n<p>I still have several ideas\/wishes and ideas, so I would be happy if you continue.<br \/>\nSwiperJS is now probably the most used tool in this area, but there is not a single good plugin yet. Gutenslider tries, but doesn&#8217;t work (yet).<\/p>\n<p>Unfortunately, I&#8217;m only a front-end developer, but would be willing to help.<\/p>\n<p>Additionally, I would be willing to hire a programmer to improve\/further develop the plugin if you don&#8217;t want to do that.<\/p>\n<p>I have already considered a new development, hope for an answer \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15415303","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15415303","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15415303\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15415303"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}