{"id":15307848,"date":"2022-01-30T16:01:31","date_gmt":"2022-01-30T16:01:31","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=15307848"},"modified":"2022-01-30T17:05:02","modified_gmt":"2022-01-30T17:05:02","slug":"worker-mode","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/worker-mode\/","title":{"rendered":"Worker mode"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;ve been using the plugin for a while in page rule mode. I recorded my page TTFB when login and logoff as following :<br \/>\n&gt; login TTFB = avg 3-4 sec (with ?swcfpc=1, cf-cache-status : BYPASS)<br \/>\n&gt; logoff TTFB = avg 40ms (cf-cache-status : HIT)<\/p>\n<p>Now I just tried worker mode and I&#8217;m not sure if it works as it should.<br \/>\nHere is what i did :<br \/>\n&#8211; change to worker mode \/ save.<br \/>\n&#8211; disable cf cache everything page rule (no active page rule left).<br \/>\n&#8211; test cache in the plugin and it said that page cache is working properly https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/isthHu6.png<br \/>\nMy TTFB in worker mode is as following :<br \/>\n&gt; login TTFB = avg 800ms (without ?swcfpc=1, cf-cache-status : DYNAMIC)<br \/>\n&gt; logoff TTFB = avg 800ms (cf-cache-status : DYNAMIC)<\/p>\n<p>My question are :<br \/>\n1. Is this what it should be ? Login TTFB is much better, but logoff TTFB is getting worse and about the same as when login.<br \/>\n2. Why worker mode logoff TTFB is higher than in page rule mode, I expected the status HIT just like in page rule mode ?<\/p>\n<p>My URL is https:\/\/www.zoomcamera.net\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15307848","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15307848","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15307848\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":15307982,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15307848\/revisions\/15307982"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15307848"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}