{"id":15280938,"date":"2022-01-23T12:31:48","date_gmt":"2022-01-23T12:31:48","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-requests-217\/"},"modified":"2022-01-23T12:31:48","modified_gmt":"2022-01-23T12:31:48","slug":"feature-requests-217","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-requests-217\/","title":{"rendered":"Feature Requests"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hey &#8211; absolutely love this plugin &#8211; it&#8217;s exactly what I&#8217;ve been looking for. I had a couple of questions about whether certain features are in progress or considered for the future?<\/p>\n<p>Address fill\/prefill &#8211; when a user clicks on the map, could it pre-fill the address field to save typing it in?<\/p>\n<p>Option to remove media\/audio file &#8211; is there any way that the fields for audio\/media could be removed? Apologies if there is a setting I&#8217;ve missed but can&#8217;t seem to turn them off either individually, or together.<\/p>\n<p>Freeze the map to a certain area of the world (so for example you can&#8217;t pan around if the map is only relevant to a certain location or city).<\/p>\n<p>Different style custom fields &#8211; would it be possible to include multiple choice\/dropdown options? It would also be great to add some text above each one just to explain what the field is and why it&#8217;s needed.<\/p>\n<p>Might be a bug or something I&#8217;m doing wrong, but when I remove the address and description field, it still shows when submitting a location (it doesn&#8217;t show on the map itself &#8211; which I believe is correct).<\/p>\n<p>Really love the plugin and great work &#8211; just wondered if the above were considered \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15280938","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15280938","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15280938\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15280938"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}