{"id":15200637,"date":"2021-12-28T12:09:43","date_gmt":"2021-12-28T12:09:43","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cache-problem-40\/"},"modified":"2021-12-28T12:09:43","modified_gmt":"2021-12-28T12:09:43","slug":"cache-problem-40","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cache-problem-40\/","title":{"rendered":"cache problem"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I am having a problem with the plug-in, I installed it in my WordPress website and it&#8217;s working will with users with the rule &#8220;subscriber&#8221;, They login normally and then get directed to my account page. The problem is happening with users with the role &#8220;author&#8221; (this is the rule that we use for service providers) or &#8220;admin&#8221;, it&#8217;s simply not possible for them to get in to my account page. Every time the user log in he gets directed to WordPress dashboard, if he tries to open &#8220;my account&#8221; page while logged in he gets redirected again to the login page despite that he is already logged in.<br \/>\nI think that it&#8217;s a caching problem, because I tried to change my account page by adding some parameter to the end of the link for example:<br \/>\nhttps:\/\/www.website.com\/account\/?logged-in=1<br \/>\nWhen I do this it works for one time only, both users, the admin and the author can login and open &#8220;my account&#8221; page for the first time but once they leave the page and come back they can&#8217;t open &#8220;my account&#8221; anymore and they get redirected to the login page every time after that.<br \/>\nMy understanding is is the plug-in is caching the page after the first login and then it doesn&#8217;t allow them to open my account page anymore but I don&#8217;t know why.<br \/>\nPlease help me solve this problem.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15200637","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-cache-error"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15200637","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15200637\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15200637"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}