{"id":15169629,"date":"2021-12-16T11:56:30","date_gmt":"2021-12-16T11:56:30","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cloudflare-setup-2\/"},"modified":"2021-12-16T12:49:43","modified_gmt":"2021-12-16T12:49:43","slug":"cloudflare-setup-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cloudflare-setup-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Cloudflare Setup"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I try to get the EWWW Image Optimizer plugin working with Cloudflare.<\/p>\n<p>I have read the article at <a href=\"https:\/\/docs.ewww.io\/article\/16-ewww-io-and-webp-images\">https:\/\/docs.ewww.io\/article\/16-ewww-io-and-webp-images<\/a> and therefore enabled the JS WebP Rewriting. Anyhow, looking at the Network analysis tool in Chrome browser (latest version), I see that the slider pictures are delivered as JPG. I also enabled to enforce WebP delivery by checking the box to enforce it for all pictures (independent from size). In the filesystem, the slider pictures are available as WebP versions.<\/p>\n<p>Other pictures, like on the page <a href=\"https:\/\/www.ph-internet.de\/referenzen\/\" rel=\"noopener\" target=\"_blank\">https:\/\/www.ph-internet.de\/referenzen\/<\/a>, are delivered as WebP.<\/p>\n<p>Here the response headers received for one of the slider picture:<\/p>\n<pre><code>\t\taccept-ranges: bytes\n\t\tage: 1243\n\t\talt-svc: h3=&quot;:443&quot;; ma=86400, h3-29=&quot;:443&quot;; ma=86400, h3-28=&quot;:443&quot;; ma=86400, h3-27=&quot;:443&quot;; ma=86400\n\t\tcache-control: max-age=2419200\n\t\tcf-bgj: imgq:200,h2pri\n\t\tcf-cache-status: HIT\n\t\tcf-polished: status=disabled\n\t\tcf-ray: 6be35db1dcbe6967-FRA\n\t\tcontent-length: 51956\n\t\tcontent-type: image\/jpeg\n\t\tdate: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:14:03 GMT\n\t\tetag: &quot;caf4-5d3372ae63c15&quot;\n\t\texpect-ct: max-age=604800, report-uri=&quot;https:\/\/report-uri.cloudflare.com\/cdn-cgi\/beacon\/expect-ct&quot;\n\t\texpires: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:53:20 GMT\n\t\tlast-modified: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 22:52:59 GMT\n\t\tnel: {&quot;success_fraction&quot;:0,&quot;report_to&quot;:&quot;cf-nel&quot;,&quot;max_age&quot;:604800}\n\t\treport-to: {&quot;endpoints&quot;:[{&quot;url&quot;:&quot;https:\\\/\\\/a.nel.cloudflare.com\\\/report\\\/v3?s=Elqn5d7%2Fb4OEmc4xTXX2%2Biob0m6HhzqWir3G2MVQzSoQ52LsrtpLca7QS52E7k86B4kz8UFVmoCt6JjGbdVD5dJ2qoKK6YM8OOFYZOmoi72RxlB1YIjjrromvYqkQpHavNao1j0B%2FYGmnEi4hq7byTw%3D&quot;}],&quot;group&quot;:&quot;cf-nel&quot;,&quot;max_age&quot;:604800}\n\t\tserver: cloudflare\n\t\t\u2028vary: Accept-Encoding<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>Any idea, how to get it working?<\/p>\n<p>Cheers Peter<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15169629","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15169629","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15169629\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":15169850,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15169629\/revisions\/15169850"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15169629"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}