{"id":15096463,"date":"2021-11-23T15:15:52","date_gmt":"2021-11-23T15:15:52","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/firewall-setup-problems\/"},"modified":"2021-11-23T15:15:52","modified_gmt":"2021-11-23T15:15:52","slug":"firewall-setup-problems","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/firewall-setup-problems\/","title":{"rendered":"Firewall Setup Problems"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello!<\/p>\n<p>I have problems enabling Wordfence Firewall on a customer website hosted at Hetzner (Germany):<\/p>\n<p>When trying to set it up, auto detection says, the server is running Apache + suPHP &#8211; which seems not correct as in phpinfo the server API is listed as CGI\/FastCGI. Nevertheless &#8211; whatever I chose from both options, I receive the message:<\/p>\n<blockquote><p>The changes have not yet taken effect. If you are using LiteSpeed or IIS as your web server or CGI\/FastCGI interface, you may need to wait a few minutes for the changes to take effect since the configuration files are sometimes cached. You also may need to select a different server configuration in order to complete this step, but wait for a few minutes before trying. You can try refreshing this page.<\/p><\/blockquote>\n<p>in .htaccess, only the following is added:<\/p>\n<blockquote><p># Wordfence WAF<\/p>\n<p># END Wordfence WAF<\/p><\/blockquote>\n<p>Any idea, how to get the firewall running? Any steps I should do to debug it?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance<\/p>\n<p>Peter <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15096463","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15096463","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15096463\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15096463"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}