{"id":15059901,"date":"2021-11-11T20:05:34","date_gmt":"2021-11-11T20:05:34","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=15059901"},"modified":"2021-11-11T20:25:18","modified_gmt":"2021-11-11T20:25:18","slug":"yes-it-works-with-latest-wordpress","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/yes-it-works-with-latest-wordpress\/","title":{"rendered":"YES! It works with latest WordPress!"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Of all my plugins, this is absolutely my favorite!!!<\/p>\n<p>I just installed this on my newest site, a WordPress 5.8.2, and it worked perfectly.<\/p>\n<p>This plugin is super simple. All it does is allow you to put labels on your Plugin list. You can give each label a name and color. After you&#8217;ve done that, you can sort your plugin list by label.<\/p>\n<p>As an example, instead of looking at a list of 20+ plugins, I can click on the &#8216;Elementor&#8217; label I created and look at a list of ONLY Elementor-related plugins like addons, etc. Or I can click on &#8216;Forms&#8217; and see all the form related plugins.<\/p>\n<p>This plugin is absolutely brilliant!<\/p>\n<p>Sadly, I think the developer has abandoned it. And it is, admittedly, a bit clumsy and not terribly pretty. However, it does EXACTLY as it says and if you give it a few minutes to figuring it out&#8230; you will love it!<\/p>\n<p>If ever the developer comes back, I have a feature request:<br \/>\nIt would be great if you could apply a label to all selected plugins at once, instead of having to apply labels individually. \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15059901","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15059901","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15059901\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":15059944,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15059901\/revisions\/15059944"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15059901"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}