{"id":15004403,"date":"2021-10-25T15:40:28","date_gmt":"2021-10-25T15:40:28","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/dangerous-junk-garbage-and-misleading\/"},"modified":"2021-11-02T15:34:37","modified_gmt":"2021-11-02T15:34:37","slug":"dangerous-junk-garbage-and-misleading","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/dangerous-junk-garbage-and-misleading\/","title":{"rendered":"DANGEROUS Junk Garbage and Misleading"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>DANGEROUS Junk Garbage and Misleading!<\/p>\n<p>The TEST mode is actually a LIVE function and upon &#8220;TESTING&#8221;, I sabotaged 4 Admins and potentially my 6000 users!<\/p>\n<p>Support is available but pointless. They don&#8217;t reply clearly or coherently.<\/p>\n<p>The Documentation is vague, and has little effort in details. Its very Mickey Mouse. (light and fluffy)<\/p>\n<p>I followed the illusive instructions to commence a TEST, and I locked out four Admins from using the site. I have over 6000 users, and I&#8217;m waiting for the fire to rain down on me.<\/p>\n<p>Hopefully it only affected the Admins.<\/p>\n<p>This is a DANGEROUS and Misleading Plug-in, I don&#8217;t recommend, unless you don&#8217;t need to TEST anything.<\/p>\n<p>P.S. this is the only plugin Iv test, so I can&#8217;t speak for the rest of their work.<\/p>\n<p>UPDATE!<\/p>\n<pre><code>More Problems with this tool.\n\nThe email template is randomly resetting my layout.\nI have to make my email template in another software and save the code locally, so I can past it back into the editor.\n\nSo aggravating using this tool.<\/code><\/pre>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-15004403","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-garbage","topic-tag-junk"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15004403","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15004403\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":15029578,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/15004403\/revisions\/15029578"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=15004403"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}