{"id":14889536,"date":"2021-09-20T13:06:12","date_gmt":"2021-09-20T13:06:12","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/multi-stop-buses-without-payment-2\/"},"modified":"2021-09-20T13:06:12","modified_gmt":"2021-09-20T13:06:12","slug":"multi-stop-buses-without-payment-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/multi-stop-buses-without-payment-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Multi-stop buses without payment"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<br \/>\nI am interested in purchasing the advanced version of pugin called &#8220;Multi-purpose ticket booking management (bus \/ train \/ ferry \/ ship \/ shuttle)&#8221;<br \/>\nFirst, I would like to see if it meets all my needs. I am currently trying the trial version and would like to ask a few things about it:<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; is it possible not to use all the payment settings but only to show the results of the user&#8217;s buses according to his requests?<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; is it possible to create a bus line with more than one stop? What I would need is to put the departure \/ arrival of the bus and all the stops with the relative timetable. This is public transport by city buses. Also, I wouldn&#8217;t need to enter all the stop combinations in the price setting, as the price is always the same.<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; Does the plugin automatically detect the return or not? how does it work ? in my case, the timetable of the return would be different from the departing one<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; Why doesn&#8217;t it show icons well? We are working with WP version 5.8.1 and a Betheme theme<\/p>\n<p>What I would need is a pulgin that gives the user the possibility to get the date \/ time \/ place of departure and arrival of the available buses he needs.<br \/>\nThanks in advance.<br \/>\nJade<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14889536","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14889536","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14889536\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14889536"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}